Is permanent makeup right for you?
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, you could benefit from permanent makeup:
- Would you like to look great, all the time?
- Does your job require a professional, sophisticated look?
- Do you have asymmetrical facial features?
- Are your eyebrows or eyelashes sparse?
- Do you have very blonde facial hair?
- Are you allergic to many types of makeup?
- Would you enjoy spending less time applying makeup?
- Are you a fitness fanatic, and want to look good working out?
- Do you have challenged vision or dexterity that makes it difficult to apply cosmetics?
- Do you have scars?
Skill and artistry
This procedure is conducted with state-of-the art equipment, by a well-trained, certified, and experienced certified medical assistant. Your skin is carefully cleansed, and your comfort is ensured with the application of a topical anesthetic, or with anesthesia administered by Dr. Carr. Pigmentation is delivered to a precise depth, using an electric hand piece. Treatment time varies, depending on the area and the look you want to achieve. There is little downtime following treatment. You receive aftercare instruction regarding sun protection, wearing makeup, and use of contact lenses. Full results emerge in two to three weeks. Since faces change over time, periodic touch-ups will help to maintain your look.
Our CMA and Dermatech Certified Medical Assistant, Cassaundra Geeker has these professional credentials:
- Advanced Certification Areola Complex and Corrective Cosmetics
- Advanced Training Dermatician
- Board-certified in Micropigmentation DAAM (Diplomate of American Academy of Micropigmentation)
- Board-certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional, CPCP
- Certified Areola Complex, Re-Pigmentation & Restoration
- Certified Camouflage Dermatician
- Certified Dermatician at Derma-Medical Institute
- National Certified Medical certified medical assistant
In addition, she maintains membership in the American Academy of Micropigmentation, United States Society of Medical Professionals, and Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals.