– Dr. Carr adds long-lasting volume to thin faces with Sculptra Aesthetic, a biostimulator, and uses multiple other dermal fillers to improve the appearance of wrinkles or augment the cheek. The right dermal filler, expertly administered, adds natural fullness to the lip.
IPL -- Photofacial
– Intense pulsed light treatments “improve the canvas.” IPL evens out irregularities in pigmentation, such as freckles, age spots, and flushing. It also improves the texture of skin – without downtime.
Fraxel Laser Therapy
– This fractionated laser treatment resurfaces the dermis to address sun damage, diminish fine lines, improve acne scars, and impart a healthy glow.
– This method of gentle exfoliation removes dead skin cells on the surface, allowing your fresh, glowing complexion to emerge. Microdermabrasion refines skin tone and texture, and treats acne.
PicoSure Focus Lens Array
– Focus treatments revitalize skin, and even out pigmentation irregularities in skin tone. This device is also effective in treating acne scarring.
Skin Care Products
– Dr. Carr may treat your skin several times during the year, but you have the opportunity to give it daily TLC. She will recommend high-quality cleansers, sunscreens, skin lighteners, and retinoids to keep your complexion in great shape.
You should trust your skin to a dermatologist who asks, "What are your goals and how can we best address them?" Dr. Carr approaches your needs first, then explains the most appropriate treatments to help you love your look. At Carr Dermatology in Sugar Land, TX, skin rejuvenation is as unique as you are. Call (281) 972-6494 to experience Dr. Carr’s personalized touch.